- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
The latest guests to conquer Cader Idris are Laurian Stokes and Peter Gilboy from Ash Vale, on the Surrey/Hampshire borders. They stayed with us towards the end of August 2009 and as you will see from their images they were blessed with great weather. They walked from The Old Rectory along the single track by […]