- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
Three years ago two Black Country musicians came to stay with us while playing at a wedding across the lake – we obviously hit the right note as they have been back many times to stay bringing with them their delightful wives. Trevor Pedley and Will Morgan – aka The Elderly Brothers – are very […]
They say the world is getting smaller by the day and now a little book of poems carried by one of our foriegn guests has proved just that! Every Sunday, for the last 30 years, Katrien Marcelis-Hanssens of Brussels, has visited her grandmother who shares with her cuttings taken from newspapers relating to Kirsten’s great […]
During August we were joined by a number of Belgium journalists who had come to report on us following a glowing write up in one of their national weekend newspapers. This was prompted by the tourist magazine Britain choosing us in their best pick of five star bed and breakfasts – the only one highlighted […]