- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
Three years ago two Black Country musicians came to stay with us while playing at a wedding across the lake – we obviously hit the right note as they have been back many times to stay bringing with them their delightful wives. Trevor Pedley and Will Morgan – aka The Elderly Brothers – are very […]
They say the world is getting smaller by the day and now a little book of poems carried by one of our foriegn guests has proved just that! Every Sunday, for the last 30 years, Katrien Marcelis-Hanssens of Brussels, has visited her grandmother who shares with her cuttings taken from newspapers relating to Kirsten’s great […]
During August we were joined by a number of Belgium journalists who had come to report on us following a glowing write up in one of their national weekend newspapers. This was prompted by the tourist magazine Britain choosing us in their best pick of five star bed and breakfasts – the only one highlighted […]