- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
Three years ago two Black Country musicians came to stay with us while playing at a wedding across the lake – we obviously hit the right note as they have been back many times to stay bringing with them their delightful wives. Trevor Pedley and Will Morgan – aka The Elderly Brothers – are very talented guitarists and singers and our guests are always promised a great musical evening when they pick up their instruments after supper and often play into the early hours. Will is a devotee of Jake Thackray and all enjoy his tribute to this wry, amusing songwriter who sadly died far too young. Trevor and Jill, Will and Chris and their friends, Jean and Nick, came to stay for a couple of nights in September and were blessed with incredible weather. We were blessed later with an incredible evening’s entertainment!!!