- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
Our Orangery is finally finished and it means now that all our guests will get a stunning view across and up the lake while eating. The builders have done a great job and this oak framed building is already getting many a kind comment. While the workmen were here they posed for a picture and […]
We have hit the headlines – thanks to a family of otters who have returned to the lake after an absence of three years. And at the time of writing this a mother and her two cubs can be seen regularly playing in the waters. We last saw the male otter three years ago and […]