- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
April 3, 2010
Our Orangery is finally finished and it means now that all our guests will get a stunning view across and up the lake while eating. The builders have done a great job and this oak framed building is already getting many a kind comment. While the workmen were here they posed for a picture and […]
We have hit the headlines – thanks to a family of otters who have returned to the lake after an absence of three years. And at the time of writing this a mother and her two cubs can be seen regularly playing in the waters. We last saw the male otter three years ago and […]