- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
Ricky- our chef – has raised over £500 in sponsorship after taking part in the annual Race The Train organised by Tywyn Rotary Club. Although he did not beat the train Ricky managed to finish the grueling race in 1 hour 52 minutes – a personal best.“I would like to thank all my sponsors and of course Meirionnydd Running Club whose members have given me the incentive and weekly encouragement to take part in a well planned training programme over this last year. As a many of our bed and breakfast guests climb Cadair Idris – often leaving on foot from our lakeside home – I wanted to raise money for a local volunteer rescue organisation which often does not get the recognition it deserves.”
Afterwards Nick Young, Training Officer,Outward Bound Wales Search and Rescue Team, wrote an appreciative email. “I have just passed your cheque on to Dave Williams, our team leader, for banking and thought you’d be amused to hear that he almost fell off his chair when he saw the fantastic amount! Many thanks again Ricky for your sterling effort, for a small, self-funding team like ours, £520 makes for a significant jump in the bank balance!”