- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
During the last few weeks we have been busy putting together a new website and you are looking at it now! It’s been designed by Pixelwave Web Design based not too far away from us across the Dovey just be the sea at Ynyslas, Borth. Their creative director, Alan Cole, worked very closely with us from the start and [...]
After about two month’s absence the otters have been showing themselves again. The mother and the two pups are still at the far end of the lake with the father living apart from them at the other side of the lake. Three years ago the male was a regular visitor to The Rectory Pool – [...]
We are fortunate – and are so grateful – that quite a few of our guests write about us on Trip Advisor. Most are complimentary although we know that we do not always get it right! One posting which really amused was from Barry Toothill, who was part of a house party who booked the [...]