- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
During the last few weeks we have been busy putting together a new website and you are looking at it now! It’s been designed by Pixelwave Web Design based not too far away from us across the Dovey just be the sea at Ynyslas, Borth. Their creative director, Alan Cole, worked very closely with us from the start and […]
After about two month’s absence the otters have been showing themselves again. The mother and the two pups are still at the far end of the lake with the father living apart from them at the other side of the lake. Three years ago the male was a regular visitor to The Rectory Pool – […]
We are fortunate – and are so grateful – that quite a few of our guests write about us on Trip Advisor. Most are complimentary although we know that we do not always get it right! One posting which really amused was from Barry Toothill, who was part of a house party who booked the […]