- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
During the last few weeks we have been busy putting together a new website and you are looking at it now!
It’s been designed by Pixelwave Web Design based not too far away from us across the Dovey just be the sea at Ynyslas, Borth. Their creative director, Alan Cole, worked very closely with us from the start and we are pleased that he has managed to produce exactly what we wanted. Said Alan: “It’s been great dealing with a business which shares my vision and who really want to develop the site and use it to their positive advantage. All too many sites get built and then rarely get updated but the guys at The Old Rectory on the lake plan to add new images and postings regularly. I gather that most of their bookings come via their website so it is important that it can showcase on almost a day to day basis the excellent accommodation, amazing food and attentive service they so obviously offer.”
For those who are interested in such matters this site is built using a Content Management System which we can access ourselves here at Tal-y-Llyn. Alan Cole can be contacted through www.pixelwave.co.uk.