- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
It all happens on Talyllyn! Last week Ricky was just about to go out when he noticed an upturned car at the other side of the lake. It was partially hidden by reeds and as it was below the lake wall other the motorists going pass obvioulsy could not see it. As Ricky called the […]
We were flattered that a professional landscape photographer used The Old Rectory on the lake as a base for a two day autumn shoot. Tim Smith from Benfleet, Essex, and his wife Elaine stayed with us last week and we are indebted to him for now sending us these amazing images taken round here to […]
We were up Craig Goch a few days ago and were very fortunate to be there while a Sea King search and rescue helicopter was doing a training exercise over the lake. It had flown from RAF Valley in Anglesey where it is normally on 24 hour a day standby throughout the year ready to […]