- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
Roy Murphy, who owns a Robinson helicopter, has a kindly agreed to assist with our year long video project which aims to record the lake in its many moods and weathers. When Roy and John took to the skies at the beginning of November the autumnal colours were amazing and when they reached the summit of Cadair Idris there was even a dusting of snow on the top – a real sign that winter is on its way. (Look at ‘Cadair Conquerors’ on our area page to see Cadair Idris from the air). Hopefully soon we will post video of these flights but in the meantime a few images from a memorable day.