- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
We were surprised when we started getting many a telephone call from all over North Wales from friends and former guests who said The Old Rectory on the lake was featured in glorious colour in the Welsh edition of The Liverpool Daily Post. We were absolutely stunned when we bought the paper and turned to page 21. We are indebited to their reader ‘Plot19 Michael’ who took the picture, we think this time last year. So Sir, if you are reading this do get in contact so we can invite you in for cofeee the next time you are passing and let you see the view from this side of the lake.!