- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
The weather these last few days has been absolutely brilliant and the good long range forecast encouraged guests, Margaret and John Bullen, to visit us in their Morgan 4/4. “We stayed locally at Christmas and saw The Old Rectory from across the lake and decided then it would be an ideal location to bring our […]
It’s official! Our energetic guests have been helping add to the statics for the number of people who walk up Cadair Idris – many doing so from our own front door. Figures are now out recording just how many folk have gone up the various paths last year and they show that just under 60,000 went for […]
The otters are about again!! Guests, Helen and John Hill from Denbigh, were out walking round the lake this weekend when they saw – what we think must be the male otter – about 100 yards off shore. He seemed to be unaware that they were watching him. “We were amazed to see him and what do […]