- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
The weather these last few days has been absolutely brilliant and the good long range forecast encouraged guests, Margaret and John Bullen, to visit us in their Morgan 4/4.
“We stayed locally at Christmas and saw The Old Rectory from across the lake and decided then it would be an ideal location to bring our Morgan car which we have had now for the last 18 years. The drive up from Surrey with the roof off was great fun and as we drove down the Tal-y-llyn pass the view of the lake from the passenger seat was just breath taking,” said Margaret.
“The next day we had a memorable drive from Tal-y-llyn to the Llyn Peninsular – when we got back our faces were red thanks to the wind and the sun,” said John, who had to wait eight years after ordering the hand made iconic vehicle from the factory in Malvern. “I am sure the three of us will be back again very soon!” he added.