- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
We were astounded when we told that we had made the short list in this year’s Gwynedd Council’s Business Awards. The Old Rectory on the lake was in the top three in the Tourist accommodation Award and in the eCommerce Award. Last night John went to the Gala Diner in Caernarfon and although we did […]
We have made the May edition of The Professional Builder!!! Thanks to the sterling work of the builders who constructed our Orangery last Easter it has been now featured again in a national trade magazine – this has already elicited various comments from previous guests around the country who have called to say that they […]
Our new video about the lake – shot over 18 months – has now been completed and is shown to guests every night during pre dinner drinks. It captures this amazing area during all four seasons and our cameras were out during a massive daytime storm and also a flood which blocked the road opposite […]