- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
We have made the May edition of The Professional Builder!!! Thanks to the sterling work of the builders who constructed our Orangery last Easter it has been now featured again in a national trade magazine – this has already elicited various comments from previous guests around the country who have called to say that they had read it! (Click HERE to read the article.) When we were building this great addition to our home last year talented photographer, Adam from Hungary, took a picture of the Welsh workers enjoying their lunch break sitting on one of the oak beams – Adam was replicating that iconic black and white still taken during the construction of the Rockefellar in New York. The photograph was taken by Charles C Ebbets in September 1932 and entitled Lunch atop a Skyscraper. It showed eleven men eating lunch, seated on a girder with their feet dangling hundreds of feet above the city. Mercifully the men from DRJ Builders were not as high!