- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
We were astounded when we told that we had made the short list in this year’s Gwynedd Council’s Business Awards. The Old Rectory on the lake was in the top three in the Tourist accommodation Award and in the eCommerce Award. Last night John went to the Gala Diner in Caernarfon and although we did not win we were just so proud to get so far. The chairman of judges told the guests that the standard of entries had been very high. He added: “I am confident that the two shortlists that The Old Rectory on the lake managed to make is a great endorsement of Gwynedd as a fabulous location for running a business. You should be congratulated.”