- We receive our one thousandth Trip Advisor review – mercifully it is a good one!
- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
This afternoon chef Ricky came second in the Bryncrug Carnival four mile run up Foel Gocyn. He finished in a creditable 34.50. First was Dewi Roberts from Blaenau Ffestiniog, who romped home in just over 30 minutes. Jakub Lexa, a friend of ours who has stayed with us a few times, who is sadly off home to Czech Republic soon, would have been second had he not made a navigational error just after he had run off the hill in the village. However he still came a creditable fourth with a time of 36.46. The field though was greatly reduced this year as many other local runners were taking part in a much more grueling run up the Aran. Ricky now has just got over a month to continue training for Race the Train. This year he is taking part to raise money for the local mountain rescue group.