- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
This afternoon chef Ricky came second in the Bryncrug Carnival four mile run up Foel Gocyn. He finished in a creditable 34.50. First was Dewi Roberts from Blaenau Ffestiniog, who romped home in just over 30 minutes. Jakub Lexa, a friend of ours who has stayed with us a few times, who is sadly off home to Czech Republic soon, would have been second had he not made a navigational error just after he had run off the hill in the village. However he still came a creditable fourth with a time of 36.46. The field though was greatly reduced this year as many other local runners were taking part in a much more grueling run up the Aran. Ricky now has just got over a month to continue training for Race the Train. This year he is taking part to raise money for the local mountain rescue group.