- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
This time last year James Mabbitt from Mold in North Wales came to celebrate his 29th birthday – his stay had been organised by his girlfriend Melissa as a surprise. James liked it so much that he decided to bring his whoel family back for the 30th! So a few days ago he returned again […]
After a really good summer for bookings we are celebrating moving slowly into the autumn by launching our own wine label. For the last few years Weavers from Nottingham have been supplying The Old Rectory on the lake with wines – we had great fun choosing them! Indeed our house Chilean white and Merlot really […]