- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
After a really good summer for bookings we are celebrating moving slowly into the autumn by launching our own wine label. For the last few years Weavers from Nottingham have been supplying The Old Rectory on the lake with wines – we had great fun choosing them! Indeed our house Chilean white and Merlot really go down with our guests so we decided it would be fun to have our own label which Weavers kindly printed for us and then put onto the bottles. “The easy to enjoy Sauvignon wine has delectable elderflower aromas with hints of zest but also ripeness. Its, sister wine, a soft plumy Merlot has rich fruit with depth and enough character to go with much of Ricky’s cuisine,” said Mary Trease, director at Weavers.
We will drink to that!
Click HERE to download our wine lists.