- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
This autumn has been so unusual and so mild. Here at The Old Rectory on the lake we have had all four seasons in one week with temperatures in the early 20s and then plunging the next morning to nearly freezing. It’s the middle of the school half-term week and we seem to be enjoying […]
We get many a booking thanks to folk reading about us on Trip Advisor and now we celebrate our 150th review – putting us second out of 170 bed and breakfasts in Snowdonia. We are so grateful to all our guests who have bothered to put the time and effort to post feedback and to […]