- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
Scores on the Doors is the national food hygiene rating scheme where you can find out the official local authority hygiene ratings for a food business – this scheme is now the largest in the world! The scores go upwards from zero to five and The Old Rectory on the lake has just been awarded a pleasing four by Gwynedd Council in their latest inspection.
“This means that we have a high standard of compliance with food safety legislation together with a robust food safety management,” said chef and joint owner, Ricky Francis. “It is always interesting to check out the hygiene of a restaurant’s kitchen and how safely the food you are about to tuck into was prepared before it reaches your plate so we are more than satisfied that we scored so highly.”
To check out The Old Rectory on the lake’s rating click HERE.