- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
Popular novelist Helen Carey lives in Newport in Pembrokeshire but often comes to The Old Rectory on the Lake to take a break from writing and for a change of scene from the small coastal farm which she and her husband run as a conservation project. Helen is best known for her World War 2 […]
We are absolutely thrilled to be among thirty other bed and breakfast accommodation providers in Wales to be awarded a prestigious Gold Award by Visit Wales. The main aim of the Gold Award, which has been running since 2007, is to reward outstanding quality, exceptional comfort and hospitality in the serviced sector in Wales. Congratulating […]