- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
What do some loyal visitors from the West Midlands, a feral farm cat, a Czech mountain adventurer, a fisherman, a mountain biker, a firewoman on a steam train, a talented artist, a couple from America, some regular house party revellers, a birthday boy and a helicopter pilot all have in common? They have all stayed at The Old Rectory on the lake, a five star luxury bed and breakfast, on Talyllyn in south Snowdonia! In this short video they tell what brought them to this delightful part of Wales and what they thought of their stay at The Old Rectory on the lake.
We thank them all for allowing the cameras to follow them during their time with us.