- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
We now have an additional member to The Old Rectory team here at Talyllyn. Yesterday a Welsh mountain sheep came to live with us. This hardy breed has survived for centuries on the slopes in Wales where high rainfall and freezing winter temperatures make it impossible for anything other than the hardiest and fittest to survive. After long discussions we have named our new arrival Marian Fleece and we just hope that she will not pull the wool over the eyes of any of our guests and be a model pet. Hopefully Marian will have many an adventure which no doubt will be reported here!