- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
- Our model employee is the answer!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
In the summer most sheep lose their coats to the shearer but Marian The Old Rectory on the lake’s latest helper now boats an extra one. It was made to measure by Di Grenyer at Llugwy Farm at Llanbister Road over the border in Powys who has turned out many others for the fashion conscious sheep about town and country. The snazzy cotton drill coat was then sent to Genesis Uk who are just down the valley in Tywyn, for printing. Said Mike Stevens, owner of Genesis: “This was a rather unusual printing request but we were pleased that we were able to do it and the staff here were very pleased when Marian herself visited our studios to model it!”
Now there will be no mistaking Marian when she is out and about representing The Old Rectory on the lake!
If you need a sheep, goat or horse coat go to http://www.llugwyfarm.co.uk/tackroom/show_coats.asp. For all your printing needs go to http://www.genesis-uk.com/ and just mention Marians name!