- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
In the summer most sheep lose their coats to the shearer but Marian The Old Rectory on the lake’s latest helper now boats an extra one. It was made to measure by Di Grenyer at Llugwy Farm at Llanbister Road over the border in Powys who has turned out many others for the fashion conscious sheep about town and country. The snazzy cotton drill coat was then sent to Genesis Uk who are just down the valley in Tywyn, for printing. Said Mike Stevens, owner of Genesis: “This was a rather unusual printing request but we were pleased that we were able to do it and the staff here were very pleased when Marian herself visited our studios to model it!”
Now there will be no mistaking Marian when she is out and about representing The Old Rectory on the lake!
If you need a sheep, goat or horse coat go to http://www.llugwyfarm.co.uk/tackroom/show_coats.asp. For all your printing needs go to http://www.genesis-uk.com/ and just mention Marians name!