- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
For the second year running The Old Rectory on the lake has been awarded a prestigious certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel community which gives information, advice, and opinions from millions of travellers. In an email just received a few minutes ago they wrote:- “TripAdvisor is proud to congratulate The Old Rectory […]
Our phone has been red hot with calls from Canada telling us that The Old Rectory on the lake is featured on the front page of last Thursday’s Globe and Mail! An article written by the newspaper’s London correspondent has highlighted that we are the first bed and breakfast in Wales to gain a prestigious […]