- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
Our phone has been red hot with calls from Canada telling us that The Old Rectory on the lake is featured on the front page of last Thursday’s Globe and Mail! An article written by the newspaper’s London correspondent has highlighted that we are the first bed and breakfast in Wales to gain a prestigious World Host Award. On page 17 Ricky is pictured and quoted talking about service within the hospitality industry. The Globe and Mail is Canada’s biggest selling national, printed in six cities, it has a circulation of over one million. The article is proving quite contentious with at the time of this posting nearly fifty on line readers have commented on line about its content.
To see the article on line go to
To see our World Host Profile go to www.worldhost.uk.com/case_studies/19