- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
For the second year running The Old Rectory on the lake has been awarded a prestigious certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel community which gives information, advice, and opinions from millions of travellers.
In an email just received a few minutes ago they wrote:- “TripAdvisor is proud to congratulate The Old Rectory on the lake on earning the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. Our travellers consistently commend your property with the highest praise, and we recognise your 5 rating as an exceptional achievement. Only the very best in the business are awarded a Certificate of Excellence – display yours proudly in a place where your guests can see it.”
We are so pleased to gain this award and sincerely thank the 236 guests to date who have kindly taken the time to leave a review together with 250 posted traveller photographs. All this has helped us to be rated number two in Snowdonia and fourth in Wales – we simply cannot believe it!