- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
- Our model employee is the answer!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
The champagne will flow after we have served supper tonight as Trip Advisor has just advised us that The Old Rectory on the lake is now the top rated Bed and Breakfast in Wales! That’s out of a list of 2,129 other establishments. We just cannot believe it and appreciate we will probably be knocked [...]
It all happened yesterday when after 24 hours of solid rain of more than five inches Talyllyn burst its banks. Mercifully we are set high up but the Tynycornel Hotel opposite was marooned for over 24 hours. Staff and guests were trapped for the day unable to get in or out after the level of [...]