- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
The champagne will flow after we have served supper tonight as Trip Advisor has just advised us that The Old Rectory on the lake is now the top rated Bed and Breakfast in Wales! That’s out of a list of 2,129 other establishments. We just cannot believe it and appreciate we will probably be knocked […]
It all happened yesterday when after 24 hours of solid rain of more than five inches Talyllyn burst its banks. Mercifully we are set high up but the Tynycornel Hotel opposite was marooned for over 24 hours. Staff and guests were trapped for the day unable to get in or out after the level of […]