- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
Exciting Times!!!!!! The Old Rectory on the lake was on the front page of The Times on Saturday October 20th and we got two more pictures inside – one full page! We had been asked by Alastair Sawday’s Special Places to stay to join 49 chosen other bed and breakfast accommodation providers to to take […]
During the last few weeks quite a few of our guests have reported seeing a single otter at various locations in the lake. These sightings- normally in the early morning – have also been confirmed by Phil Wood, the lake’s ghillie. We then set folk a challenge and promised a bottle of wine to anyone […]