- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
Exciting Times!!!!!! The Old Rectory on the lake was on the front page of The Times on Saturday October 20th and we got two more pictures inside – one full page!
We had been asked by Alastair Sawday’s Special Places to stay to join 49 chosen other bed and breakfast accommodation providers to to take part in an overnight offer for The Times readers club and to our amazement and utter surprise we were heavily featured in the paper. Our great friend, photographer Adam Dorogdi, zoomed up from Cardiff where he is now living and working, and was lucky enough to be here on the most amazing of autumnal Sundays. After getting up early Adam managed to capture the exact image requested by the picture editor in London. The one they used was cropped a tad but the ensuing publicity has done us no harm at all with alreday many an enquiry and booking. Below are some of Adam’s images from that most memorable of shoots.