- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
- Our model employee is the answer!
A lush lakeside retreat. Enthusiastic owners spoil guests rotten - comfy beds,sumptuous baths, exceptional meals, a hot tub under the stars.
Hike to Cadair Idris – the scenery is breathtaking. Return to a hot tub under the stars, and champagne to toast your good fortune. This lakeside B&B in southern Snowdonia is utterly spoiling and Ricky has become a chef of reputation. Slow-roast lamb shank, fillet of local salmon, a trio of Welsh ices; the menus change each day. Spacious bedrooms (one is downstairs) have ever-changing views, bathrooms are sumptuous and you wake to the smell of Welsh bacon: breakfasts are to die for. Binoculars for the birds, a wonderful welcome for you, candlelit dining... it's bliss. Read the full write up here »
Yet again Ricky has had to jump into the lake opposite to rescue a driver whose car left the road in the dark and somersaulted into the water. We were just about to leave for the Meironnydd Running Club Christmas dinner when we noticed a car with its lights on stopped just before the hotel [...]
For the second year running we have been awarded a Gold Award by Visit Wales – to say we are pleased to gain this prestigious recognition is an understatement! In a letter from the Welsh Business Minister, Edwina Hart, she writes:- “The Gold Award winners are examples of accommodation businesses that are setting an [...]