- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
- Our model employee is the answer!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
Yet again Ricky has had to jump into the lake opposite to rescue a driver whose car left the road in the dark and somersaulted into the water. We were just about to leave for the Meironnydd Running Club Christmas dinner when we noticed a car with its lights on stopped just before the hotel [...]
For the second year running we have been awarded a Gold Award by Visit Wales – to say we are pleased to gain this prestigious recognition is an understatement! In a letter from the Welsh Business Minister, Edwina Hart, she writes:- “The Gold Award winners are examples of accommodation businesses that are setting an [...]