- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
For the second year running we have been awarded a Gold Award by Visit Wales – to say we are pleased to gain this prestigious recognition is an understatement! In a letter from the Welsh Business Minister, Edwina Hart, she writes:- “The Gold Award winners are examples of accommodation businesses that are setting an exceptionally high benchmark of quality and exceed customer expectations in all respects. I wish you every success for the future.”
The Visit Wales Gold Award scheme has been running since 2007 and rewards outstanding quality, exceptional comfort and hospitality in the serviced sector in Wales.