- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
- Our model employee is the answer!
- We are still graded Five Stars!
- We get a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence – for the third year running!
A lush lakeside retreat. Enthusiastic owners spoil guests rotten - comfy beds,sumptuous baths, exceptional meals, a hot tub under the stars.
Hike to Cadair Idris – the scenery is breathtaking. Return to a hot tub under the stars, and champagne to toast your good fortune. This lakeside B&B in southern Snowdonia is utterly spoiling and Ricky has become a chef of reputation. Slow-roast lamb shank, fillet of local salmon, a trio of Welsh ices; the menus change each day. Spacious bedrooms (one is downstairs) have ever-changing views, bathrooms are sumptuous and you wake to the smell of Welsh bacon: breakfasts are to die for. Binoculars for the birds, a wonderful welcome for you, candlelit dining... it's bliss. Read the full write up here »
The champagne has been flowing as we have been again awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of Excellence for the third consecutive year. This prestigious award places The Old Rectory on the lake in the top-performing ten per cent of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor and is given to hospitality providers that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travellers. We now [...]