- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
The champagne has been flowing as we have been again awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of Excellence for the third consecutive year. This prestigious award places The Old Rectory on the lake in the top-performing ten per cent of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor and is given to hospitality providers that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travellers. We now have well over four hundred TripAdvisor reviews and we are just so grateful to all our guests who have taken the time to leave such wonderful and appreciative reviews and to be in the top ten cent of performers worldwide is just incredible!
“TripAdvisor is delighted to celebrate the success of businesses like The Old Rectory on the lake which are consistently offering travellers a great customer experience,” said Alison Copus, Vice President of Marketing for TripAdvisor for Business. “The Certificate of Excellence award provides top performing establishments around the world the recognition they deserve, based on feedback from those who matter most – their customers.”