- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
- Our model employee is the answer!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
The champagne has been flowing as we have been again awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of Excellence for the third consecutive year. This prestigious award places The Old Rectory on the lake in the top-performing ten per cent of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor and is given to hospitality providers that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travellers. We now have well over four hundred TripAdvisor reviews and we are just so grateful to all our guests who have taken the time to leave such wonderful and appreciative reviews and to be in the top ten cent of performers worldwide is just incredible!
“TripAdvisor is delighted to celebrate the success of businesses like The Old Rectory on the lake which are consistently offering travellers a great customer experience,” said Alison Copus, Vice President of Marketing for TripAdvisor for Business. “The Certificate of Excellence award provides top performing establishments around the world the recognition they deserve, based on feedback from those who matter most – their customers.”