- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
The Old Rectory on the lake just been graded again by Visit Wales and out of a total of possible 160 marks we gained 149 – so we are pleased as it means we are still Five Stars!
This is what the grader wrote:- “The Old Rectory on the lake is a well appointed detached Welsh house set on the side of Talyllyn lake offering guests excellent views of the surrounding countryside. All exterior and interior aspects continue to present well and the property offers guests a most comfortable standard of accommodation in a pleasant location. There were excellent standards of housekeeping evident throughout the property. All four bedrooms have been refurbished to a very high standard with an interior designer being used. A sense of place and the local environment evident in all the rooms adding to the overall impression of all the rooms.”