- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
We now have a new three minute promotional video which we hope really showcases what we and the area have to offer our guests. We are now in our ninth year of offering homely accommodation and fine dining here at Tal-y-llyn and for this latest production we have delved back into our video archives to show this incredible lake in its many moods. Even chef Ricky agreed to appear on camera(!) and we thank all the folk who kindly agreed to take part. We hope you enjoy viewing it and we look forward to perhaps welcoming you to our home to see it all for real!