- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
We now have a new three minute promotional video which we hope really showcases what we and the area have to offer our guests. We are now in our ninth year of offering homely accommodation and fine dining here at Tal-y-llyn and for this latest production we have delved back into our video archives to show this incredible lake in its many moods. Even chef Ricky agreed to appear on camera(!) and we thank all the folk who kindly agreed to take part. We hope you enjoy viewing it and we look forward to perhaps welcoming you to our home to see it all for real!