- Lights, camera and……action!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
We have just received this email:- “For the fourth year running TripAdvisor is delighted to award The Old Rectory on the Lake with a Certificate of Excellence. This prestigious award recognises businesses that consistently earn top ratings from TripAdvisor travellers. Showcase it to guests and staff with pride!”
So many thanks to the 514 folk who have kindly left reviews since we first found ourselves on this site and who have also posted over 600 photographs as a reminder of their time in our home.