- We receive our one thousandth Trip Advisor review – mercifully it is a good one!
- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
We have just been advised by TripAdvisor that we have received our 900th review – we simply cannot believe it and thanks so very much to vintage car enthusiast Dr John from the Wirral for posting it. He had stayed with us before and this time he and his wife came with some of their family to travel on the Talyllyn Railway. In a kind email to us afterwards Dr John wrote:- ‘We had a very pleasant stay and even our grand-daughters behaved themselves!’
Here at The Old Rectory on the lake we wish to thank all the other 899 reviewers who have taken to the time and effort to post their opinions about their stays in our home and including over a thousand photographs taken during their visits. All this amazing feedback has helped us this year be included in the top 25 prestigious TripAdvisor list of best rated bed and breakfasts and inns in the whole of the UK and we are just so grateful to all our guests for this incredible internet support.