- We receive our one thousandth Trip Advisor review – mercifully it is a good one!
- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
Cue the trumpets, roll out the red carpet, alert the paparazzi and uncork the chilled champagne as we have just received one thousandth Trip Advisor review! We are simply astounded that we have hit this unbelievable milestone as we are only a small bed and breakfast and not a huge hotel which has the opportunity for so many more people to leave their thoughts about their stays. Mercifully most of our reviews are good and we are just astounded by the very kind comments by our kind guests. We are consistently in the top ten best ranked bed and breakfasts in the Snowdonia National Park which is very pleasing and at present we are ranked third! Thanks to Jean for doing the posting when she and her husband came to stay with us from Kenliworth.