- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
The Old Rectory on the lake has three letting rooms in the main house and a self contained separate unit attached – The Rectory Retreat. There is ample parking. Although we have no secure outside storage mountain bikes can be left safely at the rear of the building.
We have a lounge where guests can meet for pre-dinner drinks and watch the live camera feed pointing up the lake – since we have lived here we have come to realise that Tal-y-Llyn has so many moods!
Our Orangery allows our guests to enjoy a great view of the lake as they dine. We can also cater for private dinner parties. This large and airy room can also be hired by the day for small meetings and seminars.
We also have an outside hot tub and a sauna which can be booked as part of our celebration/pamper package or individually. The Sawdays inspector enthused that there was nothing better than wallowing in the hot tub after a day in the mountains enjoying a glass of champagne under the stars.
Please note: We do not accept children under the age of 18 in the main house.