The drive to get here is fantastic and the approach truly beautiful - The Old Rectory waits for you on the other side of the lake. The owners are full of enthusiasm for their fabulous B&B and spoil guests rotten - comfy beds with smooth Egyptian cotton sheets, binoculars for bird spotting and luxurious baths. Fabulous photos of mountains and lake decorate the dining room, there are views from every window to the luminous lake, and you can climb Cadair Idris from the front door. Return, weak-limbed, to a delicious, home-cooked meal and a bit of cossetting... maybe a wallow in the hot tub under the stars. Read the full write up here »
- Spacious double room
- King size double bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen
- Stunning views across Tal-y-Llyn
- Wide screen wall mounted television with satellite free-sat TV and radio channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottled Welsh Ty Nant water.
- Ensuite luxurious bathroom with glass fronted walk-in shower
- Large freestanding Victorian style bath tub with complimentary luxury toiletries
- Separate toilet
- Wireless Broadband facilities.
£60 per person per night – this includes VAT and a full traditional breakfast the next morning.
The above price is based in two sharing – single occupancy £90.