- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
- Spacious double room
- King size double bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen
- Stunning views across Tal-y-Llyn
- Wide screen wall mounted television with satellite free-sat TV and radio channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottled Welsh Ty Nant water.
- Ensuite luxurious bathroom with glass fronted walk-in shower
- Large freestanding Victorian style bath tub with complimentary luxury toiletries
- Separate toilet
- Wireless Broadband facilities.
£60 per person per night – this includes VAT and a full traditional breakfast the next morning.
The above price is based in two sharing – single occupancy £90.