A lush lakeside retreat. Enthusiastic owners spoil guests rotten - comfy beds,sumptuous baths, exceptional meals, a hot tub under the stars.
Hike to Cadair Idris – the scenery is breathtaking. Return to a hot tub under the stars, and champagne to toast your good fortune. This lakeside B&B in southern Snowdonia is utterly spoiling and Ricky has become a chef of reputation. Slow-roast lamb shank, fillet of local salmon, a trio of Welsh ices; the menus change each day. Spacious bedrooms (one is downstairs) have ever-changing views, bathrooms are sumptuous and you wake to the smell of Welsh bacon: breakfasts are to die for. Binoculars for the birds, a wonderful welcome for you, candlelit dining... it's bliss. Read the full write up here »
- Spacious double room
- King size double bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen
- Stunning views across Tal-y-Llyn
- Wide screen wall mounted television with satellite free-sat TV and radio channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottled Welsh Ty Nant water.
- Ensuite luxurious bathroom with glass fronted walk-in shower
- Large freestanding Victorian style bath tub with complimentary luxury toiletries
- Separate toilet
- Wireless Broadband facilities.
£60 per person per night – this includes VAT and a full traditional breakfast the next morning.
The above price is based in two sharing – single occupancy £90.