- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- Airy double room
- Double bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen
- Stunning window view across Tal-y-Llyn
- Wide screen wall mounted television with satellite free-view TV and radio channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottled Ty Nant bottled water.
- Ensuite luxurious bathroom with shower
- Large freestanding Victorian style bath tub
- Wireless Broadband facilities.
£60 per person per night – this includes VAT and a full traditional breakfast the next morning.
The above price is based in two sharing – single occupancy £90.