- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
The Rectory Retreat has been created with the specific needs of those with mobility issues very much in mind. There is a wet room ensuite with walk in shower together with bath, hand basin and toilet. The adjoining large open plan room contains a double and single bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen, a well equipped kitchen with split level breakfast bar and an airy sitting area.
Satellite high definition television and radio channels together with wireless broadband facilities are also available.
£720 a week on a self-catering basis with two sharing – £800 if three sharing.
£60 per person per night if booked on a bed and breakfast basis – breakfast is taken the next morning in the main house. This price is based on two sharing. An extra person can be accommodated at £20 a night including breakfast.