- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
- We have been selected as one of the winners of the Good Hotel Guide Editor’s Choice 2015 awards for New Discovery Hotels.
- They did not teach one to be an officiant at B&B school!
- We get another TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
- We receive our 500th TripAdvisor review!
- Lights, camera and……..action!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
The Rectory Retreat has been created with the specific needs of those with mobility issues very much in mind. There is a wet room ensuite with walk in shower together with bath, hand basin and toilet. The adjoining large open plan room contains a double and single bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen, a well equipped kitchen with split level breakfast bar and an airy sitting area.
Satellite high definition television and radio channels together with wireless broadband facilities are also available.
£720 a week on a self-catering basis with two sharing – £800 if three sharing.
£60 per person per night if booked on a bed and breakfast basis – breakfast is taken the next morning in the main house. This price is based on two sharing. An extra person can be accommodated at £20 a night including breakfast.