- We receive our one thousandth Trip Advisor review – mercifully it is a good one!
- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
The Rectory Retreat has been created with the specific needs of those with mobility issues very much in mind. There is a wet room ensuite with walk in shower together with bath, hand basin and toilet. The adjoining large open plan room contains a double and single bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen, a well equipped kitchen with split level breakfast bar and an airy sitting area.
Satellite high definition television and radio channels together with wireless broadband facilities are also available.
£720 a week on a self-catering basis with two sharing – £800 if three sharing.
£60 per person per night if booked on a bed and breakfast basis – breakfast is taken the next morning in the main house. This price is based on two sharing. An extra person can be accommodated at £20 a night including breakfast.