- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
The Rectory Retreat has been created with the specific needs of those with mobility issues very much in mind. There is a wet room ensuite with walk in shower together with bath, hand basin and toilet. The adjoining large open plan room contains a double and single bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen, a well equipped kitchen with split level breakfast bar and an airy sitting area.
Satellite high definition television and radio channels together with wireless broadband facilities are also available.
£720 a week on a self-catering basis with two sharing – £800 if three sharing.
£60 per person per night if booked on a bed and breakfast basis – breakfast is taken the next morning in the main house. This price is based on two sharing. An extra person can be accommodated at £20 a night including breakfast.