- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- We celebrate our 700th review on Trip Advisor – and most have been good!!!
- We make the TripAdvisor Wall of Fame!
- Henry’s swan song!
- We receive our 600th TripAdvisor review!
"On the shore of Lake Tal-y-llyn beneath Cadair Idris in southern Snowdonia, this peaceful stone-built house has lake views from every window. 'Wonderful: our visit is an annual highlight,' says a regular correspondent. This house is run in a personal style by owners, John, 'a welcoming and chatty host' and Ricky, who cooks the 'very good' evening meals. There is good walking, mountain biking and fishing."
- Downstairs room with double bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen
- Good window view up Tal-y-Llyn
- Flat screen television with satellite tv and radio channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottled Ty Nant water.
- Ensuite with shower with complimentary luxury toiletries.
- Wireless broadband facilities.
£45 per person per night – this includes VAT and a full traditional breakfast the next morning.
The above price is based on two sharing – single occupancy £60.