- We receive our one thousandth Trip Advisor review – mercifully it is a good one!
- Thank you Visit Wales for yet another Gold Award – so appreciated!
- Well flattered that users of Booking.com deem us to be ‘exceptional’!
- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- Downstairs room with double bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen
- Good window view up Tal-y-Llyn
- Flat screen television with satellite tv and radio channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottled Ty Nant water.
- Ensuite with shower with complimentary luxury toiletries.
- Wireless broadband facilities.
£50 per person per night – this includes VAT and a full traditional breakfast the next morning.
The above price is based on two sharing – single occupancy £70.