- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
- The Visit Wales Inspector calls and we retain our five stars!
- Downstairs room with double bed with freshly laundered white Egyptian cotton linen
- Good window view up Tal-y-Llyn
- Flat screen television with satellite tv and radio channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary bottled Ty Nant water.
- Ensuite with shower with complimentary luxury toiletries.
- Wireless broadband facilities.
£50 per person per night – this includes VAT and a full traditional breakfast the next morning.
The above price is based on two sharing – single occupancy £60.