- We get our 900th Trip Advisor Review!
- We have been chosen to part in an exciting Dark Sky initiative.
- We have been chosen as one of the great views to wake up to in Mid Wales!
- We receive our 800th Trip Advisor review!
- To celebrate our eleventh season we have a new video – just click on the arrow in the middle of the screen to play!
- Ann and Dave stay here 30 times and post our 750th review on TripAdvisor!
- Love is in the air – and in our hot tub!
Why not pamper yourself during your stay?
Our outdoor hot tub overlooking the lake is proving to be very popular – whatever the weather or time of day! So far five guests have proposed to their girlfriends under the stars with a glass of champagne in one hand and an engagement ring in the other! Some had also booked fireworks which we then set off from down by the lake – the reflections were superb. We have teamed up with Dynamic Fireworks of Colchester, Essex, who have an amazing range of pyrotechnics at very good prices. Do look at their range at www.dynamicfireworks.co.uk – many of their products have video clips. We especially recommend their Reign of Fire (see video HERE), which is a grandiose display of colors accompanied by a majestic rumble, or Optimum (see video HERE), which presents sophisticated sequences of different effects over nearly two minutes. Both are amazing action packed displays which really light up the Tal-y-Llyn sky and the shots just echo off the mountain opposite. All the prices are on Dynamic’s website but do add £20 for postage – either you can book them and get them delivered to us or we can do it for you.
Why not have one of our pamper/celebration packages – for £45 we can provide, chocolates in your room, a bottle of fizzy wine and use of our hot tub or sauna.
For that special occasion and for an extra £25 we can have fresh flowers waiting in your room.